Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What is music for me?!

Hello fellows... (stupid i know)
So today i got some good NEWS!!

 Click on TITLE or READ MORE to  continue




I am working on a new song and it finally going well :)
Because since last week i started many projects and i just couldnt make anything...
But now i made my very own sound... and also kind of my own style :)
And i really like it ;) So thats some good news there...


Now what is music for me ?
I mean... for some people its definetly not the same.. I dont understand people who are listening to that shit we hear in radios or such like Justin Bieber... Chris Brown or that kind of shit !! WTF... i mean how can anyone listen to that shit... seriously !

Some people are listening to music just for fun like while they doing something .. i do that but sometimes its much better to focus on what you are listenign and enjoy every part of that song ;) Usually when i hear some music which is good i imagine it in the movie.. i can see the scene going on with this music i just can see it ... that is my dream ... make or find music for movies and stuff like that.. thats just awesome.. I would also like produce movie my self or even by an actor in them.. damn i got so many requierments ... but hopefuly some of them gonna become true...

I guess this is another article with my English mistakes... but as far i know nobody gonna read it and if someone do i am happy ;)
Good bye! now after this boring shit go have some fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment