Friday, August 26, 2011

Nexus 2.2.1 Hollywood expansion !

If anyone knows where can i get Nexus 2.2.1 that would be cool !!
Because there is Hollywood expansion only for that update and i think that expansion is just awesome !
I really want to make some song with it ... that kind of epic song you know :)

Btw i am still working on some new songs but i cant make a shit.. i dont know why.. well so i dont really know when i will come back to mood in which i am master of making music :)

Now as you can see i put milions of ads on my website... yeah .. now you fucking hate me :D

Btw if anyone knows about anyone who is good at singing and might be ineterest in making a song with me let me know :D i am looking for a singer.. i want to try make a song with singing ...

Well Thats about it for today GOOD FUCKING BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment