Sunday, July 3, 2011

WAZZUP ! :D

Hey everyone.. i am kind of surprised about how my minecraft song is pretty successful :D i wasnt expecting it.. it has more likes than my other videos and so :) ... so thats kind of cool :D

First when i bought minecraft i was playing on some server and it was kind of boring and i thought i did mistake that i buy it .. but then i found better server and i think its really good ! :D

Now to the next song.. i didnt start anything but i got inspiration ...
First i was just checking my subscribers and these guys had new video :D


you really should check this guys out they are something like Remi and do other crazy stuff :D .. so waht inspired me was the song
.. this one


lol it may sound funny but its just kind of good song :D i dont like this style and definetely dont like song when its singing in deutsch.. but still i like this song and it may inspire me a little bit :D

well thats all for today
BYE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment