Thursday, June 16, 2011

DVD

Oh hi :D
I just take all my sample packs, all sounds, all plugins, all flp files i made, all my mp3 files as well just everything and put it into one folder ! actually 2 folders and i am going to burn it.. i mean on DVD not like on fire :D
That would be pointless.. actually its not even possible wtf ! :D Okay i just decided to burn all that stuff so when i reinstall my windows it will be easier to get everything install back properly ... hmm i have a feeling that i just wrote this article with so many mistakes.. but anyway i hope you understand :D

And also there is another thing ! I am just downloading PES 11 .. its just demo because my graphic card is broken and i have just an old one so i need to know if it will work.. :D i play fifa 07 as well.. but i just want to try PES 11 :D and now i am getting to the point.. i will probably make fan trailer of PES or FIFA.. of course with my music :) but i am not sure when or i am not even sure if i am actually gonna do it.. i just thought it could be good idea :D

Yea well thats all for this boring article :D

No comments:

Post a Comment